Home       About       Contact       Favorites       Mosaic Makeovers      

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Beth's Wedding

Beth and Dax were married on Saturday May 19th! It was a really lovely ceremony and I was so happy to have been a part of their special day. Here are some fun pics that I took (the pros are still to come).

Me with the beautiful bride (yes, I know I should have one of the bride and groom, but I'm sure the photographer got plenty of those ;)).
 Me with my gorg. husband (such a cute couple huh!?!).  My husband freaked when he saw my faux bob, thinking I cut my hair off.
 It's all about the mascara with this girl!
 The bridesmaids decided that they wanted little french braids across the front of their hair with beachy waves. This is Heather, I did her ombre a few days before the wedding (I warned Beth that her fab. hair may steal the show).

More to come! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment