Home       About       Contact       Favorites       Mosaic Makeovers      

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Stacks + Leisering Wedding

Lynsey's wedding was a fairytale from her dress to her broach bouquet, and I'm so excited to post a few of the pictures I took and some that she shared with me! The hair and makeup was all about shimmer and curls. Lynsey loves makeup as much as I do, so I had lots of fun playing with a more dramatic wedding look for her portraits and a softer look for her wedding day. (Can you believe that headpiece?!?!?!) This was one of the sweetest girls and calmest wedding days I've been a part of, I'm just so happy for this couple and wish them a lifetime of wedded bliss!










Hair and Makeup and Closeup Photos: Kendra Timmons
Professional Bridal Portraits: Fairytale Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment